YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT
• Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Society Fintech and /or its respective suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation, any representation or warranty for accuracy, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, merchantability, and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement or completeness. Specifically, Society Fintech disclaims any and all warranties including, but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, correctness or completeness of information, and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the T&C of a particular product offered by Society Fintech.
• Society Fintech does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Service.
• Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
• No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Society Fintech or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the T&C.
• Although Society Fintech adopts security measures it considers appropriate for the offer of this Service, it does not assure or guarantee that no person will overcome or subvert the security measures and gain unauthorised access to the Service or any Member Accounts. Society Fintech shall not be responsible or liable if any unauthorised person hacks into or gains access to the Service or to your wallet accounts; and you shall be liable and responsible for the same.
• This disclaimer of liability applies also to any injury or damage caused by any failure of performance, delay in processing or transmission, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, computer virus, communication line failure, unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
• Society Fintech shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received, or not sent or not received, or any transactions entered into through the service. You specifically agree that Society Fintech is not responsible for any content, data, and information sent using and/or included in the Service by any third party.